i would like to alphabetize my buildings is this possible?

I would like to put my rental property in Alphabetical order can this be done?

Comments

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    More details and examples, please.
    What are your properties named now?
    What would you like it to be?
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited May 2018

I would like my building to go in order like 1908 12th ave  then 13th ave ec

• Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited September 2018

the old program would put them in order according to address this program DOES NOT

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018

the old program would put them in order according to address this program DOES NOT

Which old program?
    What do you use now?
  • mshiggins
    mshiggins SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018

From C. D. Bales:

"the old program would put them in order according to address ....".

I assume you are referring to the order of Properties in the Rent Center.

No version of Rental Property Manager has ever put Properties in alphabetical order according to address.

The basic sequence is "Property name"; and I see no evidence that has changed (based on comparing Q2015 and Q2018).

The property name need have no direct relationship to the property address, though there may be good reasons for it to have a relationship with the address.

Also note that Property name is a text field, so it may not appear in the order you would prefer. For example: Property name, "123 Main Street" will appear before Property name, "3 Main Street". To cause 3 Main Street to appear before "123 Main Street", you would need to name the Property, "003 Main Street".

Quicken user since Q1999. Currently using QW2017.
    Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

This discussion has been closed.