Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Change date of a single scheduled entry

I have Quicken enter a transaction for my mortgage payment and I also have a scheduled transaction at my bank to match (usually). This month, I want to delay the payment so I'd like to change just the single entry for this month. When I start clicking and trying to change the date, the only option that is close to what I want to do says to edit this and all future transactions. But I'd like to just edit this one single transaction. Is that possible?

Best Answer

• RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Accepted Answer
    For now, just mark it as paid and change the date on that (future paid) transaction.

Down the road, the product manager has indicated that the ability to change a single occurrence of a scheduled series without marking it as paid is in the pipeline.
    Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s

Answers

• RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Accepted Answer
    For now, just mark it as paid and change the date on that (future paid) transaction.

Down the road, the product manager has indicated that the ability to change a single occurrence of a scheduled series without marking it as paid is in the pipeline.
    Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
This discussion has been closed.