Problem downloading transactions from Barclays Credit Card

I have not been able to download transactions from my Barclays Credit Card since 9-2. Is anyone else having this problem? Thank you.

Best Answer

Answers

• Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Error messages?
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • jgolden914
    jgolden914 Member ✭✭
    Hi, no error message. I opened the download file in notepad and I don’t see the transactions from the dates I requested. I am thinking this may be a Barclays problem. The transactions have posted to my Barclays account and are not in the pending status section. Thanks
  • Greg_the_Geek
    Have you tried switching to Express Web Connect instead of Web Connect?
  • jgolden914
    jgolden914 Member ✭✭
    Hi, I have also tried to import the transactions directly from Quicken through the One Step Update function. Quicken tells me that the account has updated but there are 0 new transactions.
  • Greg_the_Geek
    Have you tried deactivating the account, adding it back using Add Account and then creating a new account instead of linking it to your existing account? You could then move all the transactions from the old account to the new one. If that doesn't work, try creating a new Quicken data file and adding the account as a test. Please make a backup first.
  • jgolden914
    jgolden914 Member ✭✭
    I am pretty sure this is a Barclays problem as I downloaded transactions in Excel for 9-3 and 9-4 and only received transactions for 9-1 and 9-2. I have contacted Barclays about the problem. Thanks for your help.
  • dave9913
    dave9913 Member ✭✭
    I am having the same problem
  • dave9913
    dave9913 Member ✭✭
    Started after last update have tried deactivating and also tried resetting account still will not download past 9-3
  • jgolden914
    jgolden914 Member ✭✭
    Thanks very much!
This discussion has been closed.