Can`t buy Quicken Deluxe 2019

Options
vvs243
vvs243 Member
I have Quicken Deluxe 2012 ( I bought it on CD in USA). I have been using it in Russia. Today I tried to buy Quicken Deluxe 2019 online, but programm didn`t let me pay. It says that I can`t pay because I`m from Russia and I have to put American adress (I don`t live in USA and don`t have American adress). How can I buy Quicken Deluxe 2019 online and use it in Russia.
Tagged:

Best Answer

• GeoffG
    GeoffG SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    You can't and shouldn't. All recent versions are designed for automated US/Canada bank transaction downloads. This is a major time saver and for those users who enjoy/want this feature. With that said, this only works with US/Canada banks, nowhere else. If you upgrade to Quicken subscription, which is possible, you will be required to subscribe every year or face a quarter of your screen lost to a renew banner.
    Why do you want to buy a new version?

Answers

• GeoffG
    GeoffG SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    You can't and shouldn't. All recent versions are designed for automated US/Canada bank transaction downloads. This is a major time saver and for those users who enjoy/want this feature. With that said, this only works with US/Canada banks, nowhere else. If you upgrade to Quicken subscription, which is possible, you will be required to subscribe every year or face a quarter of your screen lost to a renew banner.
    Why do you want to buy a new version?
This discussion has been closed.