Quicken 2020 Investing Tab

Just upgraded from 2017 to 2020.
Is there a way to have an investment value history graph when the investing tab is selected?
I really liked this feature in 2017, it was great for a quick look at historical investment value.

Comments

• q_lurker
    q_lurker SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    "investment value history graph" like that shown via the performance tab for the Investing tab?

I believe that the Investing tab, like most tabs(?), redisplays that last used view when you return to it.  I would expect that if your last view with the investing tab was that performance chart, you would see that when you next clicked for the investing tab.  You also have the option to add a similar chart to your Home View.

• rhermes
    rhermes Member ✭✭
    I'm using quicken on a PC. The investing tab only has Portfolio and Allocations sub-tabs. All Portfolio selections are tables, all Allocation selections are circular charts. I don't see anyway to set a historical value bar chart as the current view.
  • TheLogicEscapesMe
    TheLogicEscapesMe Member ✭✭✭
    By any chance when you went from 2017 to 2020 did you downgrade to from Premier to Deluxe. What you are describing is what the Deluxe version shows (and the includes what was in 2017 and below). What q_lurker is describing is in Premier and above.

The Premier -> Investing -> Performance tab has the Portfolio Value vs Cost Basis graph, the Growth of $10,000 graph, and the Average Annual Return table.

I'm pretty sure that the first two graphs can be added to the Home tab. I don't think the Average Annual Return table is available anywhere in Deluxe.
  • rhermes
    rhermes Member ✭✭
    You are correct - I had 2017 premier and downgraded to 2020 deluxe. Thanks for pointing that out.
  • q_lurker
    q_lurker SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    @rhermes
    You should be able to save a Portfolio and Cost Basis report/graph to your Quicken toolbar for quick access to the same information. 
This discussion has been closed.