Why won't transaction download work? And can't setup transaction download?

Options
Some of the accounts at my credit union download transactions but not all of them. When I try to set up transaction download, it doesn't work. When I disable account (change to enter transactions manually) and then try to set up quicken connect, it still doesn't work. Also when I go to Accounts and try update selected online account, it doesn't work either

Best Answer

• tbredikin
    tbredikin Member
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I was able to fix this by clicking + and selecting checking. Then I proceeded as if to add a new account, selecting my credit union. After Quicken connected with the credit union, it showed all my unconnected accounts in quicken and all the accounts at my credit union. This allowed me to match them without adding a new account! Problem solved! (I know I answered my own question but please leave this out there for me and others to reference!)

Answers

• tbredikin
    tbredikin Member
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I was able to fix this by clicking + and selecting checking. Then I proceeded as if to add a new account, selecting my credit union. After Quicken connected with the credit union, it showed all my unconnected accounts in quicken and all the accounts at my credit union. This allowed me to match them without adding a new account! Problem solved! (I know I answered my own question but please leave this out there for me and others to reference!)
This discussion has been closed.