Line Chart on Portfolio Value

Options
MPG
MPG Member ✭✭
Hi,
I would like to get a quarterly line chart of my Portfolio value since their creation. So, not the value of the mutual's within the portfolio, but the portfolio's themselves. I have data going back to 1998 and I am interested to see how their values have fluctuated over the years.

I can't seem to find any sort of line reporting. I am using Quicken - Deluxe Canadian edition, with the latest updates.

TIA

Best Answer

• MPG
    MPG Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I got it. As I was writing my last note, I realized that I needed Account Balances. So I selected Net Worth & Balances->Account Balances. I then customized it to only show my investment account. Selected all dates with an interval of yearly. Bingo, bango, I got the report I wanted. Thanks!

Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In my US version, HB&R edition, I have a graph view under the Portfolio tab, Performance. I also have a Portfolio Value and Cost Basis Report which has a pretty slick looking graph. Both let you select the All Dates Date Range. The latter also lets you select an Interval = Quarter.
    Have you seen those reports and views?
  • MPG
    MPG Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks UKR! I looked at that report and it provides a bar chart for each mutual, not by portfolio (accounts). I selected the following criteria:
    Date Range: Include All Dates
    Interval: Yearly
  • MPG
    MPG Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I got it. As I was writing my last note, I realized that I needed Account Balances. So I selected Net Worth & Balances->Account Balances. I then customized it to only show my investment account. Selected all dates with an interval of yearly. Bingo, bango, I got the report I wanted. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.