Unable to sign in

This discussion was created from comments split from: Cannot get past the Activation Page after downloading from Quicken.com.

Comments

• hansbrinker
    hansbrinker Member
    I have the same problem as Paulwray9. I have downloaded the app onto my Mac, paid for a 2-year subscription for Premier, received a confirmation e-mail to my correct e-mail address, but I cannot get past the login page on the app where is asks whether or not I purchased the subscription from Quicken.com or another source. When I log into Quicken, it does show my e-mail address but no plans. I am unable to choose Preferences. Thanks for the help.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @hansbrinker

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. If you wouldn't mind could you please send me a private message with the order number and your email as well? I would like to double check to make sure that everything is correct on our end since it's sounds like the subscription just may not be active on the account.  

When you get a chance let me know and if you're unsure we'll see what else we can try.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• hansbrinker
    hansbrinker Member
    Thanks, Francisco. I'm a newbie so I do not know how to send you a private message. Can you point me in the right direction and I'll give you my information? Thanks again.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    @hansbrinker

I've sent you a message that should appear in your inbox in the top right of the page! It will have the option to reply as well once you're seeing the message. 

Let me know if you're having any other issues viewing the message! 

Thanks
    Quicken Francisco
This discussion has been closed.