Home Quicken for Windows Investing (Windows)

If no one can address my issue, where do I go?

Quotes still won't update and everyone says the problem has been fixed....it's still not working.
Does anyone know what else to do?

Best Answer

Answers

• FrankxFrankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @blackswan,

If you haven't received an answer here in the Community, you can contact Quicken Support at this LINK

However, I did look at your other posts about not being able to update quotes, and based on the information you posted, I suggest that you update your Quicken application to the latest version first, then close Quicken and reopen and try the downloading again.

Let me know how that goes.

Frankx

Quicken H&B-Subscription - Ver. R29.20 - Build 27.1.29.20  - Windows 10 Home - Ver. 2004
                                             - - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Like" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -
  • blackswanblackswan Member
    Thanks Frankx,
    Perhaps I forgot to mention it but I have tried all of that. The software responds that my version is the latest so won't update. I tried the link to support and can't get anywhere with it...is there a phone to them?
    Thank you, Sir.
    You're very welcome!

Quicken H&B-Subscription - Ver. R29.20 - Build 27.1.29.20  - Windows 10 Home - Ver. 2004
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Like" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -
    Just got off the phone with support and they fixed the problem and updated the software. Apparently Norton was not allowing updates to happen. Thanks again
    That's interesting, but I have heard of that issue before.  Thanks for letting us know!!

Frankx

This discussion has been closed.