If no one can address my issue, where do I go?

Quotes still won't update and everyone says the problem has been fixed....it's still not working.
Does anyone know what else to do?

Best Answer

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @blackswan,

If you haven't received an answer here in the Community, you can contact Quicken Support at this LINK

However, I did look at your other posts about not being able to update quotes, and based on the information you posted, I suggest that you update your Quicken application to the latest version first, then close Quicken and reopen and try the downloading again.

Let me know how that goes.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• blackswan
    blackswan Member ✭✭
    Thanks Frankx,
    Perhaps I forgot to mention it but I have tried all of that. The software responds that my version is the latest so won't update. I tried the link to support and can't get anywhere with it...is there a phone to them?
  • blackswan
    blackswan Member ✭✭
    Thank you, Sir.
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're very welcome!

-  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• blackswan
    blackswan Member ✭✭
    Just got off the phone with support and they fixed the problem and updated the software. Apparently Norton was not allowing updates to happen. Thanks again
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's interesting, but I have heard of that issue before.  Thanks for letting us know!!

Frankx

This discussion has been closed.