TD Bank and Quicken Bill Manager

I am having an issue with TD Bank and Quicken Bill Manager. I set up online payees, Quick paid through Quicken. On Quicken it shows, Scheduled, Processing and Paid but never gets paid out of my TD Bank Account. I don't know what the issue is. Vendors are not being paid.

I've also requested Check Pay and no small deposits were made into my TD Bank Account. I've deleted and re-entered my TD Bank information. It did work under the old Quicken Bill Pay system. Can anyone help. Thanks, Mark

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @markdg10,

Did you complete the "sign up" requirements for Quicken Bill Manager?  If you did, you would have seen this screen which required you to "sign up" for a "Bill Manager account".

If you haven't done this yet, you need to:

1) go to the"Bills & Income tab";
    2) Click on the "Gear" icon in he upper right corner;
    3) select "Set up Quicken Bill Manager" and follow the instructions on the screens.

Let me know if you have any followups.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• markdg10
    markdg10 Member ✭✭
    I’ve set everything up correctly and received confirmation from Quicken that everything went through successfully.  However TD Bank has no record of payment being made and does not show payment from TD Bank.  Any other solution.

Thanks,
    Mark
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay, I think the best thing to do is to call Quicken Support  and have them help you determine what the problem is - here's the link LINK.

Let us know how it goes.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

This discussion has been closed.