Sign in screen doesn't allow entering of ID and password

When I try to sign in to my Quicken account, a screen pops up requiring me to sign in to Quicken, BUT the screen does not display the blank field to allow me to sign in to Quicken either.

Comments

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @Odont

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. Is this happening each time you open quicken? Are you still able to get in the program or is it limiting your access as well? If you wouldn't mind could you take a screenshot of the blank screen. 

On another note I do occasionally see this when antivirus programs are blocking quicken access. If you do have an antivirus I would try disabling it for a little bit and see if you're able to sign in afterwards.

Once you get a chance could you give us some more details and we'll see what we're able to try.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• Odont
    Odont Member ✭✭
    It occurs most of my attempts to open Quicken. It does not allow me to access my files at all. I tried to take a screen shot and I think I was able to attach it.

My anti virus program is McAfee and I've had the program for 2 or 3 years with no problem until very recently.
  • Odont
    Odont Member ✭✭
    Thank you for your help
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please read and follow instructions here: https://www.quicken.com/support/blankwhite-registration-screen

• thecreator
    thecreator SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Odont said:
    It occurs most of my attempts to open Quicken. It does not allow me to access my files at all. I tried to take a screen shot and I think I was able to attach it.

My anti virus program is McAfee and I've had the program for 2 or 3 years with no problem until very recently.
    Hi @Odont ,

Disable McAfee Real-Time Scanning and try again opening Quicken. If it works, Contact McAfee Support and inquire how to bar McAfee from scanning folder and files.

Might have occur from a McAfee Update.

thecreator - User of Quicken Subscription R53.16 USA

Windows 10 Pro 32-Bit Build 19045.3693
    Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit Build 19045.3754

This discussion has been closed.