Is "Quicken on YouTube" a substantial value to you?

Options
Not knowing what the YouTube producer’s goal is in producing these videos, they seem overly broad, short and vague. And they don’t seem to get as many views as I would think.

What’s your assessment? Am I expecting too much from them?
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @Storner,

I have to assume that your are referring to the "official" YouTube Quicken channel. 

While I can't say that I have spent a tremendous amount of time reviewing the channel's content, I have reviewed it.  My personal assessment is that it is intended to inform the public of the features of Quicken and to promote those features. I suspect that the users of that information are likely people who may not use Quicken yet, but are seeking information on potential platforms that they might use to get control of their personal financial data.  In that regard, I think the platform reaches its goal.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @Storner,

I have to assume that your are referring to the "official" YouTube Quicken channel. 

While I can't say that I have spent a tremendous amount of time reviewing the channel's content, I have reviewed it.  My personal assessment is that it is intended to inform the public of the features of Quicken and to promote those features. I suspect that the users of that information are likely people who may not use Quicken yet, but are seeking information on potential platforms that they might use to get control of their personal financial data.  In that regard, I think the platform reaches its goal.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

This discussion has been closed.