Can't connect to Bank Of America.. Error CC-502

Options
I was able to connect to Bank Of America for Alaska CC but I cannot connect the second card to BofA. I get Error code CC-502

Best Answer

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @John Nastasi

Sorry to hear you are having problems connecting your second BOA credit card.

The CC-502 error code is usually a short-term problem involving the bank's servers.  For more information and steps you can take to fix it, see this LINK.  But please do not deactivate and then reactivate the account in Quicken, because that could cause additional issues.

Let us know how that goes.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @John Nastasi

Sorry to hear you are having problems connecting your second BOA credit card.

The CC-502 error code is usually a short-term problem involving the bank's servers.  For more information and steps you can take to fix it, see this LINK.  But please do not deactivate and then reactivate the account in Quicken, because that could cause additional issues.

Let us know how that goes.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

This discussion has been closed.