Why aren't my Affinity Plus FCU transactions downloading since the last Quicken update?

Similar to other's posts, transactions are no longer downloading from my credit union. I know Quicken is connecting because the balances update to the current amount but no transactions download. I've talked to the credit union and they've done nothing to change on their end ... given that other people, at other institutions, have posted the same issue, this is clearly a Quicken problem with their last update (also happened last week). Is someone working on this? Has anyone talked to Quicken directly?

Best Answer

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hi @jpbrydges,

Sorry to hear that you are having connection issues with you credit union account.  I wouls suggest that you contact Quicken Support for assistance - here's the LINK

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hi @jpbrydges,

Sorry to hear that you are having connection issues with you credit union account.  I wouls suggest that you contact Quicken Support for assistance - here's the LINK

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

This discussion has been closed.