Share Discrepancy

System
System Member admin
edited January 2021 in Investing (Windows)
This discussion was created from comments split from: Re-adding existing investment accounts.

Comments

• ncalmark
    ncalmark Member
    In my brokerage account, there are multiple investments. One has the incorrect share quantity. Off by two decimal places. For example the DL share quantity is 92.23 and should be 9223. The amount shown online in my brokerage account is correct. I can't delete just one investment in Quicken, I have to delete all of the entire brokerage account; about 10 investments. Setting each up again manually, would be painfully cumbersome. Any Ideas?
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    ncalmark said:
    In my brokerage account, there are multiple investments. One has the incorrect share quantity. Off by two decimal places. For example the DL share quantity is 92.23 and should be 9223. The amount shown online in my brokerage account is correct. I can't delete just one investment in Quicken, I have to delete all of the entire brokerage account; about 10 investments. Setting each up again manually, would be painfully cumbersome. Any Ideas?

Check and correct the Security Type for this security. Bonds are different from regular Stock or Mutual Fund or other investment types and, AFAIK, are traded in multiples of 100.