Anyone experiencing Crash when clicking "Enter Activation Code" or "My Quicken Account" from Help

dukiengr
dukiengr Member ✭✭
I'm running Quicken Premier for Windows R31.12 on Win10. I just purchased another 1 year subscription from Costco; my current subscription expires in 1 week. When I click on "Enter Activation Code" from the Help menu, the screen changes briefly and then the app exits and displays the Error Report Dialogue. I've filed a couple of Error Reports. Anyone know another way to enter the activation code?

Best Answer

• dukiengr
    dukiengr Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Update - all is good now! No crash today after I installed a Windows Update and restarted the device. I successfully applied the activation code and I'm set for another year. Thank you YingDave for responding earlier - I should have known better to check for a pending update before asking for help.

Answers

• YingDave
    YingDave Member ✭✭✭✭
    I suggest you call try these link on Quicken Support page and call them directly
    Official Quicken® Support - Phone, Chat, or Community 
  • dukiengr
    dukiengr Member ✭✭
    Thank you YingDave for responding quickly. I am going to contact support but thought I'd ask the community first to see if my issue is a general issue. May I ask if you experience a crash when you click on "My Quicken Account".
  • dukiengr
    dukiengr Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Update - all is good now! No crash today after I installed a Windows Update and restarted the device. I successfully applied the activation code and I'm set for another year. Thank you YingDave for responding earlier - I should have known better to check for a pending update before asking for help.
This discussion has been closed.