Home Quicken for Windows Errors and Troubleshooting (Windows)
Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

I am still having a problem connecting to Vanguard and downloading info.

I have the windows subscription version. I deactivated the account and tried to reactivate and when I do the screen freezes. Kathryn said this was fixed by Quicken on 2/22/21 but I am still having a problem

Best Answer

• markus1957markus1957 SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    Accepted Answer
    Go to Tools>Online Center, hover over Contact Info, hold Ctrl+F3 keys and click Contact Info.  A window titled FI Action Required will pop up.  Select Vanguard from the list and click Refresh. Try to reactivate the account using Tools>Add Account and select LINK to your existing accounts.

Answers

• Hello @smauro60

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. What error are you getting exactly when trying to download transactions from Vanguard. The OL-220 error was resolved but some users are experiencing different errors. Once you get a chance please let us know more and we'll see what we can do.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• smauro60smauro60 Member
    When I now try to activate the sign on the error code is OL-220-A.
  • markus1957markus1957 SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    Accepted Answer
    Go to Tools>Online Center, hover over Contact Info, hold Ctrl+F3 keys and click Contact Info.  A window titled FI Action Required will pop up.  Select Vanguard from the list and click Refresh. Try to reactivate the account using Tools>Add Account and select LINK to your existing accounts.
  • smauro60smauro60 Member
    That worked Thank you