Online Services Unavailable

Options
ken1619
ken1619 Member ✭✭
I have been trying to do a One Step Update but have been getting an error message. It says "Quicken's Onine service is unavailable at this time. Please wait ten minutes and try again." This has been going on for over 24 hours. Does anyone know what the problem maybe??

Best Answer

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @ken1619

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. It sounds like it thinks you may not be connected to the server when trying to update. I'll leave steps below here on how to sign in/out that should give us a good starting point.

1. Go to Edit
    2. Preferences
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password (this screen is not a pop-up box)
    Once you've done tried this let us know how it goes. From there we'll see what we can do.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @ken1619

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. It sounds like it thinks you may not be connected to the server when trying to update. I'll leave steps below here on how to sign in/out that should give us a good starting point.

1. Go to Edit
    2. Preferences
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password (this screen is not a pop-up box)
    Once you've done tried this let us know how it goes. From there we'll see what we can do.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• ken1619
    ken1619 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks, that did it!
  • Quicken Francisco
    Options
    @ken1619

Thanks for letting us know that you were able to get it back up and running! If you do ruin into any other issues please let us know and we'll take a look!

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
This discussion has been closed.