I'm getting a "online service unavailable error for 2 days

Options
Gray
Gray Member
Has anyone else seen this? every time I try to update online I get an error message telling me that the online service is unavailable. This has been going on for at least 2 days

Best Answer

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @gray

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. I'm wondering if it might think we might not be signed in. Lets start off by trying to sign out and sign back in.

1. Go to Edit
    2. Preferences
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password (this screen is not a pop-up box)
    Once you've tried this let us know if you're able to get any downloads going. If not we'll see what we can try next.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @gray

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. I'm wondering if it might think we might not be signed in. Lets start off by trying to sign out and sign back in.

1. Go to Edit
    2. Preferences
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password (this screen is not a pop-up box)
    Once you've tried this let us know if you're able to get any downloads going. If not we'll see what we can try next.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

This discussion has been closed.