OL 220 A errors when downloading transactions from NBKC bank

I'm fairly new at this....but i've been fighting these errors for the past 2-3 months. I've basically been pointing the finger at NBKC bank due to the fact it's the only acct i'm having errors on....with other banks/cc accts are downloading successfully. But in looking at the 'community' posts.....it appears SEVERAL businesses/accts are having the same problem, so i'm wondering if Quicken is not to blame on this, or at least plays a part in this. Is there any known movement by quicken to resolve these 220 A errors with the various banks, credit unions, etc.,etc.?? and if so, how close to being resolved. if NOT addressing, WHY not??? thx...... dave

Best Answer

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hello @Dave Erickson

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize in the issue you're having. That is odd I'm wondering where exactly the issue is. I believe in this case it might help trying to see on a test file if we have a similar issue. This will give us a better idea of where exactly the issue is. I'll leave steps down below and you can find it on the third step on the article.

https://www.quicken.com/support/advanced-data-file-troubleshooting-correct-problems-quicken-windows

Once you get the chance let us know what you're able to find out. From there we'll see what we're able to do next.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hello @Dave Erickson

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize in the issue you're having. That is odd I'm wondering where exactly the issue is. I believe in this case it might help trying to see on a test file if we have a similar issue. This will give us a better idea of where exactly the issue is. I'll leave steps down below and you can find it on the third step on the article.

https://www.quicken.com/support/advanced-data-file-troubleshooting-correct-problems-quicken-windows

Once you get the chance let us know what you're able to find out. From there we'll see what we're able to do next.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco