Start date for subscription renewal

Options
Hi, my current subscription expires in June 2021. However, I'm getting prompted to renew now. If I purchase my renewal now, will it start in June or start now, i.e. will I be shortening my subscription by a month?

Best Answer

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @WinniNH,

If you purchase your renewal now, you will not lose the time between now and when your current subscription expires.  The renewal will add the additional term (e.g. one year) to your current expiration date.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @WinniNH,

If you purchase your renewal now, you will not lose the time between now and when your current subscription expires.  The renewal will add the additional term (e.g. one year) to your current expiration date.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -