One Step update no longer retrieving all of my accounts

ALTom
ALTom Member ✭✭
Has anyone else noticed that One Step update is no longer retrieving Chase, Merrill Lynch, etc. accounts? Did something happen with Quicken this weekend?

Best Answer

• Birdman24
    Birdman24 Windows Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    I have experienced this problem from time to time.  Initially, I tried reporting to Quicken support to resolve and hope that would report to development.  Based on it continuing to happen, I assume that it has never been reported or attempted to resolve.

Anyway, the way that I resolve is by logging out of the Quicken application by going to Edit > Preferences > Quicken ID and Cloud Accounts > Sign-in as different user.  Once signed out, sign back in using your Quicken credentials and should be able to download all accounts.  I think one time I also had to shut down and restart Quicken but not sure if I do this each time.  Good luck.

Answers

• Birdman24
    Birdman24 Windows Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    I have experienced this problem from time to time.  Initially, I tried reporting to Quicken support to resolve and hope that would report to development.  Based on it continuing to happen, I assume that it has never been reported or attempted to resolve.

Anyway, the way that I resolve is by logging out of the Quicken application by going to Edit > Preferences > Quicken ID and Cloud Accounts > Sign-in as different user.  Once signed out, sign back in using your Quicken credentials and should be able to download all accounts.  I think one time I also had to shut down and restart Quicken but not sure if I do this each time.  Good luck.
  • ALTom
    ALTom Member ✭✭
    Quicken chat support had me download the Mondo patch (https://www.quicken.com/support/update-and-patch-20182019-release-quicken-windows-subscription-product) and then take your advice about sign out then back in.
This discussion has been closed.