Current balance AND ending balance

Options
In the accounts section I have the option to show Current balance OR ending balance for my checking and CC accounts. I have plenty of room in that column (no investing or assets). It would be great if I could get both. Honestly the only reason I kept quicken over mint was because I could get an ending (projected balance). If I had both "at a glance" it would streamline the process on "How much do I have?".

Best Answer

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I forgot to mention that you can customize an existing view under the Home tab (or create your own personalized Home page view) and add Projected Balances views (2 or more) to the Home page. Customize one projected balances view to show "Multiple Accounts" selecting only the Checking accounts. And customize another view to show only the Credit card accounts.

Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As an alternative to this suggestion, have you looked at the Projected Balances view (under the Bills & Income tab)?
    With a little customization this will show you where your individual account balances are headed, 30 days, 60 days, etc. into the future.
  • W G Harbuck
    W G Harbuck Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks for the tip. This actually provides more information but because of the scale of the balances (checking way larger than credit cards) a lot of the credit card data is bunched up so I can't distinguish. I will be saving this view as it is very useful for the checking balance visualization.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I forgot to mention that you can customize an existing view under the Home tab (or create your own personalized Home page view) and add Projected Balances views (2 or more) to the Home page. Customize one projected balances view to show "Multiple Accounts" selecting only the Checking accounts. And customize another view to show only the Credit card accounts.
  • W G Harbuck
    W G Harbuck Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks that will work