I can't pay with Midwest Centerpoint Energy

:s
Hi!
I live in Indiana and Centerpoint Energy has a special website for Indiana/Ohio customers. It's not the normal www.centerpointenergy.com. It is www.midwest.centerpointenergy.com. Does anyone else have issues in Indiana/Ohio where they can't set up Centerpoint Energy as an online biller because of this? I've tried reaching out to Centerpoint and they are no help.

Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    AFAIK, it's up to Midwest Centerpoint Energy to request addition as a new Online Biller.
    Until they do ...

Are you about to be late with making your bill payment due to problems or unexpected delays in Quicken Bill Manager (Quick Pay or Check Pay) that can't be resolved in a timely fashion?

While you're fighting this windmill, to avoid missed payments, I recommend you logon directly to the biller's website and authorize them to direct debit the next (and perhaps all future) payments from your checking account or a credit card. The biller will make an electronic debit on the due date and you don't have to worry about being late. In Quicken just record a scheduled reminder that does not execute as an online payment into your account register on or before the Due Date and before you download transactions from the bank or credit card containing the debit transaction. That will allow Quicken to match your register transaction to the downloaded data and not cause any further issues.

• Jim Olivi
    Jim Olivi Member ✭✭
    Use Center Point Energy IN, OH for Indiana and Ohio accounts. It's a different biller that the CenterPoint Energy.
This discussion has been closed.