Quicken Stopped Working

System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Quicken fails to open after installing R34.13 update [Blocked by Norton Antivirus].

Comments

• PatrickJ
    PatrickJ Member
    edited July 2021
    When my Q stopped working, was told by support that data was corrupt. SAM quoted me $500 to fix and stated it would take 30 minutes. When I expressed displeasure about the price, he dropped it to $399. After 36 years of using Quicken, gave it the boot and went with [removed - no soliciting]. Best move this old man has made in a long time.
  • Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @PatrickJ

Thank you for sharing your experience with the community, although I'm sorry to hear that your contact with Support was negative.

Based on the information provided, I'm afraid that you may have contacted a scam Agent claiming to be "Quicken Support", but who is not affiliated with Quicken in anyway.

Quicken Support is always free to our members using currently supported products by contacting our teams directly at https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support.

I hope this information is helpful and apologize again for the negative experience.

Sarah
This discussion has been closed.