Change address on bank lazer check

When Quicken sends info to bank to send a check it prints my old address on it. How to change to new address?

Best Answer

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    beejay25 said:
    Quicken sends info to bank to print and send check.

In that case I must assume that it's the bank's bill pay system which needs to be updated to the new address.
    Have you updated the mailing address in your bank's website already? Yes, and newly printed-by-the-bank checks still show the old address? If so, please contact the bank's support center for help.
    OTOH, if you were using Quicken Bill Manager's Check Pay system, there's a page within Quicken which you'd use to change the mailing address printed on Check Pay checks.

Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you using Quicken Bill Manager / Check Pay to print and mail paper checks?
    Or are you using the bank's own bill pay service to do so?
  • beejay25
    beejay25 Member ✭✭
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    beejay25 said:

In that case I must assume that it's the bank's bill pay system which needs to be updated to the new address.
    Have you updated the mailing address in your bank's website already? Yes, and newly printed-by-the-bank checks still show the old address? If so, please contact the bank's support center for help.
    OTOH, if you were using Quicken Bill Manager's Check Pay system, there's a page within Quicken which you'd use to change the mailing address printed on Check Pay checks.
This discussion has been closed.