Kohls

Options
In the One Step update, Kohls's popup keeps for my temporary code to enter in the next popup. I have responded to it 5 or 6 times and I never get the code from Kohls. 
Win 10 All Quicken updates Q Deluxe

Comments

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @Spotteddog

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are having this issue. To better assist you I need more information. What is the instance you are using? Do you have options of where to send the code (SMS or E-Mail)? Are you getting any error messages or codes?

Once more information is provided we can move forward with diagnosing this issue.

-Quicken Paloma 
  • Spotteddog
    Spotteddog Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have one option: to send by email. It's been like that for years. Worked for 10 years until today. No error code. It just does nothing. When I do one-step-update
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @Spotteddog

Thank you for your response. I would recommend deactivating the account, run a validation, and reconnecting the account. Additionally, please double-check the contact information on your accounts online website to ensure that it was provided and is correct. 

For instructions on deactivating an account click here

To validate your file select File >Validate and Repair File. A visual example is below. 

Please attempt the troubleshooting steps above. Let us know if you have any questions or concerns. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • Spotteddog
    Spotteddog Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It fixed itself after 3 days. Thanks
This discussion has been closed.