Are Scheduled Transactions (aka Bill & Income Reminders) broken??

Options
running Quicken Deluxe v27.1.34.24 on Windows 10 Pro 64-bit.

This issue appeared a couple of updates ago, not sure which one.
I used to be able to rely on Bill & Income Reminders to alert me if a bill was coming due, but no more.
Ever since a recent update, the dates are all off.

On the rare occasion when it does show me a pop-up, asking if this is the current bill due, it will advance the next due date by TWO MONTHS, instead of just one like it used to.
Also, if I elect to 'skip' a payment (because maybe no payment is due this month), it does the same thing, it advances the next due date two months.

I've tried running Validate but it never finds anything wrong.
I've tried running Quicken in Admin mode, no change.
I've uninstalled and re-installed Quicken and still, no change.

Suggestions?

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @JMack436

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your scheduled transactions. I'm wondering if by chance you might have the mobile and web set up as I do know that it occasionally does give us issues with reminders.

You can double check by going across the top to edit > Preferences > Mobile and web > Sync Off. Once we've done that we should be able to go through the next few days to see if we experience similar problems.

Once you get a chance to try these steps, please let us know what you find.  From there we'll see what our next options are.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

This discussion has been closed.