Brokerage OL-362-A

As of this morning (Aug 12) I am receiving the dreaded OL-362-A (Your financial institution has downloaded data for an account that does not exist in your Quicken data file) for multiple E-Trade, TD Ameritrade, and Vanguard accounts. I do not see similar errors for any banking accounts.

Best Answer

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2021 Answer ✓
    HI @aikoaiko3

I suggest that you shut down Quicken. Then open it again and try the download for those brokerage accounts again.  I believe that this procedure will correct those errors.

Let me know how this goes.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2021 Answer ✓
    HI @aikoaiko3

I suggest that you shut down Quicken. Then open it again and try the download for those brokerage accounts again.  I believe that this procedure will correct those errors.

Let me know how this goes.

Frankx

-  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• bill505
    bill505 Member ✭✭
    Shutting down and restarting fixed all my OL-362-A errors!
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @bill505,

Just a heads-up...

For some unknown reason I occasionally get this code for 3 direct connect accounts.  It is always the same 3 and I have other direct connect accounts that never throw off this error code. I haven't been able to detect a pattern as to when these happen or why; they are random.  But, the above procedure always fixes the problems.

So don't be surprised it it happens again and if you detect a pattern, or otherwise have a theory of what causes yours - please let me know.

Frankx

This discussion has been closed.