Venmo & Zelle transfers to checking not showing up in transactions

When downloading transactions from my Chase Checking account, all transactions appear in Quicken accept for Venmo and Zelle income. These transactions are listed in the activity of the checking account on the bank website but do not appear in Quicken.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2021

Hello @SirTedDanson

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize in the issue you're having. That is odd I'm wondering where exactly the issue is. I believe in this case it might help trying on a test file to see if we have a similar issue. This will give us a better idea of where exactly the issue is. I'll leave steps down below on how to do so.

We'll want to go across the top left of Quicken to File > New > start from scratch > default categories > don't sync to mobile and web. Once done add your Chase account and see if we're able to import the Venmo and Zelle transactions.

Once you get the chance let us know what you're able to find out. From there we'll see what we're able to do next.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• This worked. The transactions now appear.
  • Thank you so much for the help.

:)
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    @SirTedDanson

Thanks for the update. Glad to hear you were able to get your transactions pulled properly. Did you want to see if we can get the transactions in your main file as well or does the separate file also work for you? Depending what you want we can see about setting it up to your liking. Let us know once you get a chance.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
This discussion has been closed.