Errors during Quicken Cloud sync

I'm getting the error in the subject when I do One Step Update. I click "View Errors" and it says "The desktop transaction in 'Account' on '10/21' for '-$71' was not synced. Illegal Operation: {0}" in a window titled "Quicken Cloud Sync Errors". There is no Repair offered, but I click Apply Now anyway, and get a popup with the same "Illegal Operation" message. So it's in an infinite error loop. I have a log file. How can I fix this problem? Thank you.

Best Answer

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Moderator mod
    Accepted Answer
    Hello @Jeff Schwarz, 

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this error message. For this particular instance, I would recommend resetting your Quicken Cloud. Before starting the process please make sure you have your file(s) backed up.

To do this please select Edit >Preferences >Mobile and Web >Reset Cloud Data. Afterward, please run a One Step Update.

Please attempt the steps above and let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Paloma

Answers

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Moderator mod
    Accepted Answer
    Hello @Jeff Schwarz, 

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this error message. For this particular instance, I would recommend resetting your Quicken Cloud. Before starting the process please make sure you have your file(s) backed up.

To do this please select Edit >Preferences >Mobile and Web >Reset Cloud Data. Afterward, please run a One Step Update.

Please attempt the steps above and let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Paloma