Bonds and stocks disappeared after installing newest patch

Options
After installing the new update today, all my muni bonds and several stock disappeared from my investment accounts after the update. They were there when the file opened, then after the program updated balances and prices, the securities were wiped away. Is there a way to uninstall an update?

I tried loading a backup file and the exact same thing happened since the backup is just backup data, not backup software. I need to get back to the previous version of Quicken since I think there is a bug in the update.

Comments

• AMYG
    AMYG Member ✭✭
    Options
    Problem solved. The new release appears to change all investment accounts that are set up for download with UBS to Simple rather than Complete download. Other financial institutions I have were not affected. You need to go into each account in the account detail section to reselect Complete Download and save for each account before you do an update. Or it will wipe out the securities since it defaulted to Simple rather than Complete Download with the software update.
  • Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AMYG said:
    You need to go into each account in the account detail section to reselect Complete Download and save for each account before you do an update.
    There is a primary setting for this in Preferences. I always have it un-checked and have never had an account change to Simple.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

This discussion has been closed.