CC-502 error?

Old Eagle
Old Eagle Member ✭✭
I'm receiving a CC-502 error while trying to update accounts at Vibrant Credit Union.

Answers

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Old Eagle, 

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this issue. To better assist you could you please let us know if this is occurring with all of your accounts? Also, what connection method are you using? 

To check the connection method being used please select Tools >Account List >Edit account details >Online services. 

Please elaborate further so that we may provide proper guidance. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • Old Eagle
    Old Eagle Member ✭✭
    There are four accounts. Two checking and two savings. The connection method is "Express Web Connect".
  • Hello all,

There is now an Alert out for multiple affected Credit Unions. However, First Florida Credit Union and Vibrant Credit Union are not yet on the list.

Please go to Help>Report a Problem, from within your Quicken software. From there you can provide a brief description and please leave the log files attached. Then send the report over to Quicken so we can review it for you and get your Credit Unions added to the list. 

Please let us know when you have done this. Thank you!

Quicken Alyssa

• Old Eagle
    Old Eagle Member ✭✭
    I've sent the requested problem report. Thanks for your help.
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Old Eagle, 

Thank you for submitting a bug report. Please make sure to bookmark the alert above provided by @Quicken Alyssa if you haven’t already. When more information or updates are available they will posted on the alert. 

Please let us know if any other questions or concerns. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • DizziD
    DizziD Member
    I am having the same issue with CPM Federal Credit Union.
  • AlbertoJ
    AlbertoJ Member ✭✭
    I am having the same problem with Members Choice Credit Union
  • Quicken Alyssa
    Quicken Alyssa Moderator mod
    edited December 2021
    Hello all,

As you may have already noticed, there is an Alert out for multiple affected Credit Unions at this time.

If your Credit Union seems to be affected but is not yet on the list, please go to Help>Report a Problem, from within your Quicken software. From there you can provide a brief description and please leave the log files attached. Then send the report over to Quicken so we can review it and get your Credit Union added to the list. 

Please let us know when you have done this. Thank you!

Quicken Alyssa

• llamas
    llamas Member ✭✭
    I am getting a CC 502 error on a Citi Bank credit card
This discussion has been closed.