Apple Card transaction import is broken

Options
uncledribbly
uncledribbly Member ✭✭
I download the QFX files, but to import each one, I must first "disconnect" the account. Once I do this, the file imports correctly, but then the next file fails and I have to disconnect/connect the account.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I download the QFX files, but to import each one, I must first "disconnect" the account. Once I do this, the file imports correctly, but then the next file fails and I have to disconnect/connect the account.
    Hello @uncledribbly

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue with QFX downloads and imports. Thank you so much for taking the opportunity to bring this before the Quicken Community.

Just so I am sure I understand the problem, the QFX files are appearing in the downloads folder but they are not appearing in the register in Quicken until you disconnect the account from online banking services? Often, there is an arrow icon in the upper right-hand corner of the browser webpage where you download the files; does clicking this seem to result in the transactions appearing? 

I look forward to any reply you may be able to provide, and hope to continue working with you on the issue in this thread, if necessary. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.