CC-501 Error Has Returned - US Bank

Options
Hello Community,
I'm experience the CC-501 error when trying to connect to US Bank to download transactions. This has happened in the past but this time I just can't get it fixed. It's been several days of "waiting and trying again," as well as following all the steps regarding disconnecting and trying to reestablish the account set up. Nothing is working. Anyone else having issues trying to interface with US Bank? Thank you!
-CS

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello Community,
    I'm experience the CC-501 error when trying to connect to US Bank to download transactions. This has happened in the past but this time I just can't get it fixed. It's been several days of "waiting and trying again," as well as following all the steps regarding disconnecting and trying to reestablish the account set up. Nothing is working. Anyone else having issues trying to interface with US Bank? Thank you!
    -CS
    Hello @cshieldsdesigns,        

I am sorry to hear about this problem with CC-501 error messages. Thank you for choosing to get in touch with the Quicken Community in order to bring this issue up for discussion.

Are you noticing any other error codes alongside the CC-501 message, such as 'ccscrape.170,' for example? Do you notice this issue with any other institutions? I recommend saving a backup by going to File > Copy or Backup File in the upper menu at the top of the screen. If possible, try to restore a backup from just before you noticed this problem occurring by going to the same menu and selecting File > Restore a Backup File.

It may be necessary to inquire with US Bank representatives about server outages if this does not resolve the issue. I recommend requesting to speak with a 'Tier 2' agent or escalations team when doing so as they may be more familiar with third-party software.

I hope this is helpful, and I am eager to hear about any new developments.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.