Is there a user guide for the investment section of Quicken for Windows?

Options
Elaine2
Elaine2 Member ✭✭✭
edited April 2022 in Investing (Windows)
I have for years now just downloaded current market value?-- of the investment accounts.  Now I am realizing that in order for these accounts to update properly, I really need to reconcile the accounts monthly and trace and resolve place holder entries.  

It would be helpful to have an instruction sheet for this type of account.
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @Elaine2,

While I have never seen an "instruction sheet" for investment type accounts, there is a fair amount of detailed instruction steps in the "Help" function - to access simply press the "F1" button in any window.  In addition, you can access "TIPS & TUTORIALS" that cover a wide range of topics from the button on the ribbon located at the top of every screen.

Hope this helps.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @Elaine2,

While I have never seen an "instruction sheet" for investment type accounts, there is a fair amount of detailed instruction steps in the "Help" function - to access simply press the "F1" button in any window.  In addition, you can access "TIPS & TUTORIALS" that cover a wide range of topics from the button on the ribbon located at the top of every screen.

Hope this helps.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• Elaine2
    Elaine2 Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    I did find the help-- I will check out the tutorials thank you.  Not sure why I didn't spot these myself.  :)
This discussion has been closed.