Corrupted bill amounts and due dates

Options
The "Bills, Income & Transfers" tab and the "Bill and Income Reminders" (Ctrl-J) show duplicate due dates and amounts across several, different, "Billers". When I "Edit This Instance", the data remains incorrect, but when I "Edit This and All Future Instances," the data (Date and Amount) is correct. I have corrected the erroneous upcoming bills, but the error returns next time I login to Quicken (Deluxe R38.30, Build 27.1.38.30).
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CLParker said:
    The "Bills, Income & Transfers" tab and the "Bill and Income Reminders" (Ctrl-J) show duplicate due dates and amounts across several, different, "Billers". When I "Edit This Instance", the data remains incorrect, but when I "Edit This and All Future Instances," the data (Date and Amount) is correct. I have corrected the erroneous upcoming bills, but the error returns next time I login to Quicken (Deluxe R38.30, Build 27.1.38.30).
    Hello @CLParker

I am sorry to hear about this issue with bill and income reminders. Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community in regards to this issue. 

Are you noticing this issue affecting multiple billers? Also, have you tried reseting your cloud account data? First, save a backup by going to File > Copy or Backup File and then follow the instructions provided below:

1. Click the Mobile & Alerts tab.
    2. Click edit profile...
    3. If prompted, enter your password.
    4. In the left pane, select Mobile & Web.
    5. In the right pane, under Quicken Mobile & Web, click Reset your cloud data.
    6. In the Reset Your Cloud Data dialog, type yes, and then click Reset to confirm the reset.
    I look forward to your response and hope to work with you on this further, if necessary. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.