Nordstrom Card Setup

Options
What institution can I choose to setup my Nordstrom Card for download?

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What institution can I choose to setup my Nordstrom Card for download?
    Hello @manningvarnell

Thank you for getting in contact with the Quicken Community in order to discuss the matter of accessing online banking services.

Are you experiencing an error of any kind while trying to connect your Nordstrom accounts through one or the other instance in the Financial Institution list in Quicken? Also, when you type the phrase 'Nordstrom Card' at the Financial Institution list, have you tried clicking on the blue-text URL link in the right-hand panel of the window, under the institution name and phone number? Are you able to log into your online banking accounts with your usual credentials?

Lastly, it may be necessary to contact Nordstrom Card support for further information on the proper instance to make use of in Quicken. Please note that asking for a 'Tier 2' representative or escalations team may yield a better response, as these personnel are more likely to be familiar with third-party software, such as Quicken.

I hope to hear back from you regarding this matter, if you should have the chance to provide any additional updates.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared
This discussion has been closed.