Problem with multiple capital one logins

Hi, I have multiple capital one logins, each associated with different accounts. I'm having problems having both logins (and their associated accounts) active at the same time with Quicken downloads. The scenario is:
Capital one login #1 - 1 credit card account under my wife
Capital one login #2 - 2 bank accounts and 1 credit card under me

If I setup my wife's credit card to download transactions (with mine setup to be manual), everything is ok. Then when I go to setup my accounts to download, quicken will try to find my wife's account under my login, and marks it as not existing anymore.

Basically, it seems that quicken can't handle having two different capital one logins at the same time.

Anyone else having this issue?

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hi, I have multiple capital one logins, each associated with different accounts. I'm having problems having both logins (and their associated accounts) active at the same time with Quicken downloads. The scenario is:
    Capital one login #1 - 1 credit card account under my wife
    Capital one login #2 - 2 bank accounts and 1 credit card under me

If I setup my wife's credit card to download transactions (with mine setup to be manual), everything is ok. Then when I go to setup my accounts to download, quicken will try to find my wife's account under my login, and marks it as not existing anymore.

Basically, it seems that quicken can't handle having two different capital one logins at the same time.

Anyone else having this issue?
    Hello @John Goode,        

I am sorry to hear about these issues with account connectivity. Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community regarding this matter.

Currently, there is an Open Alert regarding Capital One accounts and online connection issues such as those you are describing. I am linking a discussion below that can be followed for updates and additional information:

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7900427/ongoing-3-22-22-capital-one-cc-901-501-502-or-prompt-to-re-authorize-accounts#latest

I hope that is helpful.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 

This discussion has been closed.