Unable to Add Target Redcard to Bill Manager

Options
HJR
HJR Member ✭✭✭
When I attempt to add my Target Redcard to Bill Manager Quicken comes back with a message that my account is locked.   When I click on Visit Biller's Website Quicken brings me to Target's Retail Website and not the Target Redcard Site.  In addition when I do provide my own url for Target Redcard, I am able to log in, my account is not locked.  

Please advise.

Thank you

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HJR said:
    When I attempt to add my Target Redcard to Bill Manager Quicken comes back with a message that my account is locked.   When I click on Visit Biller's Website Quicken brings me to Target's Retail Website and not the Target Redcard Site.  In addition when I do provide my own url for Target Redcard, I am able to log in, my account is not locked.  

Please advise.

Thank you

Hello @HJR,

I am sorry about this issue with adding billers and the biller URL appearing incorrectly in the biller list. Thank you for bringing this problem to the Quicken Community for assistance and discussion.

In this case, the URL is established by the biller institution, itself. It would hence be necessary to discuss this with Target or Target Redcard support. I recommend requesting to speak with a 'Tier 2' representative or escalations team, as these personnel may have greater familiarity with third-party software, like Quicken.

I hope this is helpful. 

Thanks again,

Quicken Jared 
  • ray476
    ray476 Member ✭✭
    Options
    I am having the same issue. Level 2 support at Target acknowledged the change they made caused the issue, but there is no ETA for resolution, even sounded like there was no plan to fix it. Paper check it is. She noted the complaint and seemed to indicate more reports of the issue might move the ball.
This discussion has been closed.