UBS investment accounts downloading old but not new transactions

kmcleod123
kmcleod123 Member ✭✭
UBS investment downloads pulling in some old duplicate transactions from 6 months ago and NOT the new ones from this month

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    UBS investment downloads pulling in some old duplicate transactions from 6 months ago and NOT the new ones from this month
    Hello @kmcleod123

I am sorry to hear about this trouble with duplicate transactions and missing newer transactions. Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community with respect to this problem.

Have you operated this account manually in the past, and have you recently deleted any downloaded transactions? Also, what connection method are you using to link your account(s) to UBS for online banking services? You can check this by going to Tools > Account Lists... in the upper menu at the top of the screen, then clicking the Edit button next to the accounts associated with UBS. Finally, navigate to the Online Services tab; the connection method should be listed here. 

I am eager to hear more from you about this, should you have the chance to check back in with us here on the Quicken Community.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • kmcleod123
    kmcleod123 Member ✭✭
    This is direct connect download with multiple accounts at UBS. Download 1or 2 times per month. This month it pulled three months of duplicate transactions from August to October 2021 and did not pickup the new transactions from last month.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    This is direct connect download with multiple accounts at UBS. Download 1or 2 times per month. This month it pulled three months of duplicate transactions from August to October 2021 and did not pickup the new transactions from last month.
    Hello @kmcleod123

I am sorry that this problem remains unresolved, for now. Thank you for providing the answers to those questions.

First, navigate to File > New Quicken File... in the upper menu at the top of the screen. Next, select New Quicken File and click OK. Select a file location on your computer and click Save. Now, attempt to add your UBS account, exclusively, in this new 'test' file by clicking on the Add Account button in the upper left-hand corner of the screen. This will be denoted by the '+' icon, and then enter your credentials as prompted. I am curious to see whether or not you see this behavior replicating in the test file. 

I look forward to hearing your reply.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.