Transactions not showing during reconcile

Options
condor12
condor12 Member
Not only is previous balance not correct, but no unreconciled transaction appear in reconcile window. In register, no R in box of any transaction.

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    condor12 said:
    Not only is previous balance not correct, but no unreconciled transaction appear in reconcile window. In register, no R in box of any transaction.
    Hello @condor12

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue with balances being incorrect and transactions missing in the reconcile window. Thanks for bringing the subject of reconciling accounts up for discussion here on the Quicken Community. 

Are any transactions missing within the register itself? Also, how often do you save backups? We recommend saving them frequently by going to File > Copy or Backup File... in the upper menu at the top of the screen. Provided that you have done this often, there should be a recent backup available for restoration. Try restoring a backup saved just prior to your previous reconciliation by going to File > Restore a Backup File... in the same menu mentioned previously. I am curious to hear whether or not this behavior continues in this restored file.

I look forward to hearing more from you about this.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.