Auto Reconcile for Windows Blank Dialogue Box

Options
eneranch
eneranch Member ✭✭✭
I enabled Auto-Reconciling for several of my Investment Accounts by checking the "Reconcile using online balance" box, when the dialogue box pops up it is empty of data & does not look like it should.
I can close out that box & do a manual reconcile & it works like it should.
Is there some sort of fix for this ??

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    eneranch said:
    I enabled Auto-Reconciling for several of my Investment Accounts by checking the "Reconcile using online balance" box, when the dialogue box pops up it is empty of data & does not look like it should.
    I can close out that box & do a manual reconcile & it works like it should.
    Is there some sort of fix for this ??
    Hello @eneranch,   

I am sorry for any frustration you may have experienced with the auto-reconciliation feature. Thank you for inquiring about this here on the Quicken Community.

Currently, the Auto-Reconciling feature is only supported for banking accounts. Investment accounts must be reconciled manually. Also, note that brokerages and other investments may use different methods of recording transactions than those in Quicken, and it can often be beneficial to download transactions directly from the brokerage, where and when this is possible. You can then use the Compare to Portfolio feature, which you can read more about here

I hope that is helpful, and feel free to reach out with any additional questions or concerns.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • eneranch
    eneranch Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 2022
    Options
    Thank You, I'll continue reconciling manually for these accounts.
This discussion has been closed.