One step update is failing - continuously

Options
Baxtermcc
Baxtermcc Member ✭✭
I am no longer able to use one step update to maintain my accounts. The service fails without returning any information from my institutions and will only start once during an open session. To make additional attempts I must close and reopen Quicken. Even then one step update fails to return anything.
R41.10, Build 27.1.41.10, Windows 11

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Baxtermcc said:
    I am no longer able to use one step update to maintain my accounts. The service fails without returning any information from my institutions and will only start once during an open session. To make additional attempts I must close and reopen Quicken. Even then one step update fails to return anything.
    R41.10, Build 27.1.41.10, Windows 11
    Hello @Baxtermcc,  

I am sorry to hear about this problem with One Step Updates. Thank you for seeking assistance for this issue here on the Quicken Community. 

First, where is your current active data file located? You can check this anytime by going to File > Show this file on my computer... in the upper menu at the top of the screen. 

Next, if you have the chance, you could save a backup by going to File > Copy or Backup File... in the upper menu at the top of the screen and then create a 'test' data file by going to the same menu and selecting New Quicken File... Next, choose New Quicken File in the screen that follows, and then click OK. After this, choose a file location on your computer and then click Save. Choose Don't use mobile and web when prompted.

Try adding your non-Charles Schwab affiliated accounts by going to the Add Account button in the upper left-hand side of the screen, denoted by the '+' symbol. Next, try updating your accounts; I am curious to hear about whether or not these issues continue in the test data file.

I look forward to hearing back from you. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.