Can’t renew

Options
I can’t renew my Quicken subscription (which I’ve had for countless years). Message is below.

I tried contacting support but the chat button won’t let me click it and the phone support is offline today.

How do we fix?

—— error message below ——

Subscription information
It looks like you have an existing Quicken Account associated with you email address.

Please log in here with your existing login to migrate your account.
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can’t renew my Quicken subscription (which I’ve had for countless years). Message is below.

I tried contacting support but the chat button won’t let me click it and the phone support is offline today.

How do we fix?

—— error message below ——

Subscription information
    It looks like you have an existing Quicken Account associated with you email address.

Please log in here with your existing login to migrate your account.
    Hello @SeattleSummer76,           

I am sorry to hear about this frustrating issue with subscriptions and for the difficulty experienced with Support. Thanks for inquiring about this here on the Quicken Community.

First, I want to clarify Quicken Support's current hours of operation. Quicken Support is typically available from 5 am PST to 5 pm PST seven days a week. Nonetheless, the 4th of July holiday weekend will affect their hours of operation and they will resume providing service on Tuesday, the 5th of July.  The best method to use in reaching out to Support is provided in this link.

I hope that is helpful. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.