cannot see the DONE button after OSU on Citibank credit card

Options
qcknuser
qcknuser Member ✭✭
I want to accept the auto reconciliation on the citibank cc acct but the DONE button is so low on page and I cannot get to it. Going to another account and returning doesnt work. I have to sign out+in and then it's reconciled. This has happened before and then the problem just stopped.

Best Answer

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    If you're talking about the Downloaded Transactions tab at the bottom of your register ...
    It should have a vertical scroll bar on the right so that you can scroll up or down the list of downloaded transactions and reach the buttons at the bottom.
    You can also make the tab area larger, if needed. Sometimes increasing its size by a fraction of an inch may solve your problem. To do so, ...

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    @qcknuser - next time this happens, try clicking anywhere on the Title Bar, while holding down your left mouse button, drag the reconciliation window up until you can see the Done button. 
  • qcknuser
    qcknuser Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you but I could not get to work. When you say "title bar" which area are you referring to? TY
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    The title bar is the very top strip of the window.  It can be different colors depending on your settings.  By dragging it with your mouse pointer while holding your down your left mouse button forces the window to resize.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    If you're talking about the Downloaded Transactions tab at the bottom of your register ...
    It should have a vertical scroll bar on the right so that you can scroll up or down the list of downloaded transactions and reach the buttons at the bottom.
    You can also make the tab area larger, if needed. Sometimes increasing its size by a fraction of an inch may solve your problem. To do so, ...

• qcknuser
    qcknuser Member ✭✭
    Options
    This is great. Thanks. I didnt know you could enlarge the Downloaded Transactions area. The arrows didnt work but enlarging the area did.
This discussion has been closed.