OL-294-A Error - Boeing Employees Credit Union

Options
dxhilli
dxhilli Member
I've been getting the OL-294-A Error for approximately 1-week trying to download transacations from Boeing Employees Credit Union. I've gone through all the steps in Quicken Support to resolve and none have worked. Need help.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dxhilli said:
    I've been getting the OL-294-A Error for approximately 1-week trying to download transacations from Boeing Employees Credit Union. I've gone through all the steps in Quicken Support to resolve and none have worked. Need help.
    Hello @dxhilli

I apologize that you are being affected by these issues with the OL-294-A error message. Thank you for reaching out about this here on the Quicken Community.

Currently, there is an Open Alert regarding Boeing Employees Credit Union and error messages of this variety. You can view the link provided here for any additional information or future updates. 

I hope that is helpful, and feel free to reach out with any other questions or concerns. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • dougm7
    dougm7 Member
    Options
    PLEASE GET THIS FIXED. IT'S BEEN GOING ON FOR A MONTH
  • Atom Hi
    Atom Hi Member
    Options
    I too have BECU and I am getting the same error message. Is this a Quicken issue or a BECU issue? Regardless, I note that dxhill & dougm7 also have the same issue since at least 7/11/22, and here it is 7/24/22, this needs to be fixed. I don't know about the other 2, but I am on a subscription and am not getting what I have paid for. Please fix the issue. This is the only bank I have this problem, and I have a number of other accounts at other banks.
This discussion has been closed.