Issue Adding eBillers

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: Comenity bank not connecting.

Comments

• John44
    John44 Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    I cannot link an ebiller for my BJ's account. I can connect but then it needs a 2FA code which is supposed to be sent to my email. The problem is: I never get the email.

The same problem exists with my Kohls account.
    Does anyone else have this problem?

I can download transactions for these accounts.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2022
    Options
    John44 said:
    I cannot link an ebiller for my BJ's account. I can connect but then it needs a 2FA code which is supposed to be sent to my email. The problem is: I never get the email.

The same problem exists with my Kohls account.
    Does anyone else have this problem?

I can download transactions for these accounts.
    Hello @John44,       

I do apologize about these issues with multi-factor authentication. Thank you for inquiring about this here on the Quicken Community. 

First, have you changed credentials associated with any of your accounts, recently? Also, had you noticed any error messages associated with these accounts recently? 

Try saving a backup then attempt to add the biller again, following these steps:
    1. Log in to your account at the biller's website and make sure that you can view your amount due.
    2. After successfully viewing your amount due on the biller's website, try again through Quicken.
      1. Open Quicken
      2. Select the Bills Tab > Online Bills.
      3. Select Try again
    I look forward to hearing about your results, and I will also investigate these billers for you.

EDIT: after looking into the biller accounts further, I wanted to ask if you were seeing your Kohl's and BJ's accounts as 'added' on your end? They seem to have been added successfully from the indicators I am able to see in my investigation. It may be necessary for you to remove them then re-add them after saving a backup. Let me know if you require further instructions on this. 

I hope this is helpful and I look forward to hearing back from you. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.