USAA One Step Update Error - CC-502

Options
George Anderson
George Anderson Member ✭✭
This is a perpetual problem with USAA. When will it be fixed?

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is a perpetual problem with USAA. When will it be fixed?
    Hello @George Anderson

I do apologize that you are being affected by these online banking errors. Thanks for asking about this here on the Quicken Community. 

Currently, all information regarding this issue will be provided in the thread linked here. We are unable to provide an ETA regarding a resolution, but you can be notified about any updates by clicking the bookmark 'ribbon' icon in the upper right-hand corner of the screen within this thread.

I wish I had better news, but this is the latest information available. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • George Anderson
    edited July 2022
    Options
    I have talked with USAA NUMEROUS times and they seem to be clueless as how to fix the connectivity issue. Could it be a Quicken problem since [Removed - 3rd-Party Software] can access and receive all of my USAA transactions?
  • George Anderson
    Options
    Mea Culpa. I have to eat some crow and some humble pie, My three weeks of not being able to connect to USAA with Quicken was MY FAULT!! I'm 80 and have contacts and when I obtained my USAA-unique Access IS and PIN I wrote the PIN number wrong. Today, while working with a very patient USAA rep, I discovered this and recognized my error. When I used the correct Access PIN, Voila!! Direct Connect instantly accessed my accounts and I am up and running perfectly,

A word for those having CC-502 errors - DOUBLE CHECJK your Access ID and Access PIN to ensure you have them correct.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mea Culpa. I have to eat some crow and some humble pie, My three weeks of not being able to connect to USAA with Quicken was MY FAULT!! I'm 80 and have contacts and when I obtained my USAA-unique Access IS and PIN I wrote the PIN number wrong. Today, while working with a very patient USAA rep, I discovered this and recognized my error. When I used the correct Access PIN, Voila!! Direct Connect instantly accessed my accounts and I am up and running perfectly,

A word for those having CC-502 errors - DOUBLE CHECJK your Access ID and Access PIN to ensure you have them correct.
    Hello @George Anderson,  

Thanks so much for checking back in with us and taking the time in letting us know about this change in circumstances. Your path to resolution is especially helpful, and don't feel embarrassed; these things happen to everyone.

Feel free to reach out again if you have any other questions or concerns. 

Thanks,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.