Transactions not downloading

Options
Cindylou362
Cindylou362 Member ✭✭
I am having the same issues as other. For all of my banking and checking accounts, NO transactions have downloaded since June 10th. Was there an "upgrade" by chance?

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2022
    Options
    I am having the same issues as other. For all of my banking and checking accounts, NO transactions have downloaded since June 10th. Was there an "upgrade" by chance?
    Hello @Cindylou362

I am sorry about this issue with account downloads. Thank you for asking about this here on the Quicken Community. 

First, to answer your question: there has, indeed, been an update within the last month, bringing the most current software version to 41.8. You can read about this in the Support Article provided here.

Additionally, I had a few additional questions about the issue. Are you simply noticing that downloaded transactions are missing? Are you noticing this with all of your accounts, and if not, does the problem seem to be isolated to a specific financial institution or institutions? Also, be sure to tell us about any error messages you may have noticed. 

I look forward to your response. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • shbrennan
    shbrennan Member
    Options
    I'm having the same problem. None of my account transactions are downloading for any of my accounts. My subscription is current and my updates have been downloaded.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    shbrennan said:
    I'm having the same problem. None of my account transactions are downloading for any of my accounts. My subscription is current and my updates have been downloaded.
    Hello @shbrennan

I am sorry to hear that you are being affected by this issue with missing transactions. Thank you for reaching out about this here on the Quicken Community. 

First, have you tried clearing any active filters that may be hiding the transactions in question? Be sure to click the green Reset button just above the register, itself, if and when it appears. Also, try changing the sort order of the registers by clicking on the box containing the word Date at the top of the associated column, so that the nearby triangular arrow changes directions. 

Lastly, where is your current active data file located? You can check this anytime by navigating to File > Show this file on my computer in the upper menu at the top of the screen. Make sure that this data file is not being stored in an external drive or cloud-based storage service, as these locations can cause erratic program behavior or even data damage.

I hope to hear more from you, soon. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.